Site Navigation  

Emergency Numbers

  • Fire, Police, and Ambulance
    On campus: 9-911
  • University Police
    Emergency: x8000
    Non-Emergency: x2150 (262-2150)
  • Student Health Services
    x3100 (262-3100)
  • Watauga Medical Center
    (828) 262-4100
  • Poison Control - Carolina Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
    (800) 222-1222

Directory Correction Chart

« Back to the main search page

If the data contained in the online directory is not correct (or if your name is not searchable), use the following table to contact the office responsible for correcting/adding the missing or incorrect data.

Employees (Faculty, SHRA, and EHRA) should use online employee self-service to change their personal information, including permanent/campus address and home/office phone number:

Employee's information may also need to be reported to one or more of the offices below.

  • Payroll Office 6422/2110
  • Human Resource Services 3186
  • Academic Affairs 7312

Incorrect Student Information should be reported to the Registrar's office at 262-2050.

Faculty, SHRA, and EHRA Directory Correction Responsibilities:

Employee Data Offices Responsible Required in the UPPS master file
Payroll Office HRS Academic Affairs
Name   All employees   Yes
Campus Phone   All employees   Yes
Campus Phone Ext.   Not Applicable   Not Applicable
Home Phone       Yes
(campus mail code)
All Employees     Yes
Administrative Title   SHRA and EHRA Faculty Yes
Job Classification   SHRA   Yes
Type (EHRA, SHRA, etc.)   SHRA and EHRA Faculty Yes